FIBERGLASS SUCKER ROD INSPECTION
When you pull your fiberglass rod string out of the well, send them to TRC where we will do a complete inspection of your rods and store them until they are ready to be put back into service.
TRC was granted a US patent on our fiberglass inspection process. Our inspection process includes:
- Removing the contaminates from the sucker rod,
- Performing a visual inspection of the entire length of the rod,
- Gaging the endfittings to ensure they have not swollen or have excessive wear,
- Gaging the threads
- Performing multiple pull tests on the sucker rod to ensure they will still hold their intended loads,
- Performing a black light inspection of the endfittings to ensure there are no cracks in the threads or endfitting,
- Inhibiting the steel endfittings, and
- Palletizing the rods.
Contact us to see if it makes sense for you to inspect the next fiberglass sucker rods you pull from your well.
For general inquiries to TRC, please fill out the form below for a quick response. If you'd like to contact TRC via telephone or e-mail, please visit our Contact Page for our office nearest you.
TRC Services, INC.
Let us be your partner against the war on sucker rod failures. Since 1996, we have been obsessed with transforming the industry.