Fluid Levels and Dynos
Utilizing TRC’s fluid level and dynamometer services is an economic means to learn what’s happening downhole in your well. TRC uses state-of-the-art wireless Echometer equipment combined with the powerful Total Asset Monitoring (TAM) software for data acquisition and analysts.
Acoustic liquid level tests help answer the following questions:
- What is the depth to the top of the liquid?
- Does liquid exist above the pump?
- What is the percentage of liquid in the annular fluid column?
- Does the liquid in the casing annulus restrict production?
- What is the casing-head pressure? Does it restrict production?
- Is gas flowing up the annulus? At what rate?
- What is the maximum production rate available from the well?
Dynamometer tests help answer the following questions:
- Is the well pumped off?
- What is the pump intake pressure?
- What is the pump
fillage? And pump displacement?
- Is there gas interference?
- What is the current pumping speed?
- Are the traveling and/or standing valves leaking?
- Are the maximum and minimum rod loads within limits?
- What is the well capable of producing?
Contact TRC today to learn more about our fluid level and dynamometer services.
TRC Services, INC.
Let us be your partner against the war on sucker rod failures. Since 1996, we have been obsessed with transforming the industry.